Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Upcoming weekends

We have NOT had an exciting weekend.  We did our usual estate sales but did not get anything special.  The rest of the time has been spent working in the yard.  BUT we do have two exciting weekends coming up.  This next weekend we are going to Wisconsin to go to the Packers vs. Colts game and to do some sight seeing and then we will end the weekend at the water park capital of the world.  Andrew is super excited about the game and I am just happy to get out of town.  Then Labor day weekend we will be apart which will be sad :( but we will both have plenty of fun.  I get to go to Lubbock to see my family and Andrew is going to Norfolk,Virgnia for a friends wedding. He has lots of things planned and wants to eat lots of seafood.  Of course I will love seeing my parents and loving on 3 adorable kids.  It's the first weekend of Tech football and I can't wait.  I also get to see my BFF and new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment