Followers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

MOM'S GOODIES

To same that my mom is amazing would be an understatement.  She is one of the most talented women that I know.  We will go to a store and find something we like and she will go home and reproduce it the exact same or in some cases even better.  I love this due to it saving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.  Ever since she became a grandma to the most precious little girl she has been extremely busy.  I wanted to share some of her newest projects.  There is one that I am missing but BOTH of our camera batteries are dead so hopefully I can add that later this weekend. 

Here are some of her goodies:

We bought this hat and then add all of the junk to it.





She has made thousands of these for many little and big girls.


We bought the t-shirts and then added the details.  She thought of these designs on her own.
They are AMAZING!!!!!!



I wore this one to JL this morning and had many compliments.

These are the curtains in our office.  We bought the curtains and I wanted to add something to them so she added all the detail.

Come back soon to see what I forgot.  It might actually be the cutest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment