Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nothing New

Sorry for the lack of blogging.  Nothing new has been going on here.   We have been doing the usual, work, JL and estate sales. 

Husbands parents did come to town this last weekend.  Pretty much all we did was eat!!!!!!!!!!  We did not try any new places for us but did take them to some places they had not been. 

My mom is coming to town a week from today.  We don't have anything major on the agenda.

JL has slowed down a little.  Last week I was placed on a committee and I am on the one that plans our BIG one night event.  This year it is going to be food and dueling pianos.  It will be fun although husband is not looking forward to it.  I bet he ends up having more fun that he thinks he will.

I did get final word a few weeks ago from my work that we will for sure be in TX for ten days for Christmas.  I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!  I plan on seeing some old friends and spending LOTS of time with my family.  Andrew will be spending most of his time at the farm hopefully hunting.  We will both enjoy our time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment