Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Blah Blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing has been going on here in Minnesota.  The weather has been awful, I have been feeling pretty sick and we have not done anything real exciting.  I don't have any new exciting pictures. 

Of course we have been doing the same old work and chores around the house.  I will admit I have really slacked on house chores and cooking.  I just have really not felt like it.  One day husband actually had to make us lunch.  I was nervous but at the time if I wanted to eat it was my only choice.  Bless his heart he has had to do more the last month than in our whole relationship.  He We will survive.

We did not do anything special for Memorial day.  We did go to an Amazing Farmer's Market on Saturday.  And due to me not feeling well I could have sat there all day and people watched.  Of course husband is NOT as crazy about people watching as I am so my time was cut short.  I did cook him a delicious steak dinner so he was happy about that.  I am starting to feel better so life around here is getting better and the sun has shined for a few days straight so that Really helps.  I did just send husband a text asking if we could go to the lake this weekend and he responded with we have too many chores to do.  Truth is we do, but they can wait til another weekend.  Well see who wins!!!!!!!  I do need to get in the basement and pick up before our visitors come.  And they are coming sooooooooooooon!!!!!  When I am done picking up down there I will take pictures and post them since I have never posted pics of our basement!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you win and go to the lake!! WE WILL SEE YOU IN A MONTH!!! YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete