Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Rain, Really???????????????????

It has been raining for what seems like weeks.  And it never fails that it only rains on the weekends.  So since it was raining this weekend we did not do much.  Saturday we went to an Estate sale where husband bought some Military junk stuff.  We then went to Mall of America where we both tried on some tennis shoes but he is the only one that got some.  We then went to Home Depot and the grocery store.  We came home and rested and ate chili for dinner.  Sunday morning husband went and got us Sonic for breakfast cause I was feeling a little under the weather.  We then did some things around the house.  Nothing exciting just the usual chores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


We don't have anything planned for this Holiday weekend.  I plan on working Monday just for extra $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and since we  don't have anything planned.  Maybe if it isn't raining we will go to the lake for the day and relax!!!!


Our visitor's trips are getting closer and closer.  We have planned most of the trips.  Husband doesn't think that the guys will want to to go Mall of America but you can't come all the way to Minnesota and not go so we are Going!!!  My brother says that if you come to visit you have to have a stuffed burger so we are taking both couples to have a burger.  It's going to be  a blast and I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!


Then a few short weeks after our visitors are here I will be going to Houston for my cousins wedding and get to see my other cousin that I have not seen since Christmas.  I also have plans to see some friends.  It is going to be a fun weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment