Followers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Movies

The past two weekends we have watched 2 different movies.  Really 3 if you count the one that Husband is watching now.  He is currently watching True Grit, I have seen it so I thought I would search the web. 

Last weekend we watched Hallpass.  It was funny but crude.  Of course Husband LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!  He giggled and giggled and was still repeating lines during the week.  Last night we watched Just Go With It.  It was a cute movie.  Kind of predictable but cute!!!!  Husband LOVES Jennifer Aniston so of  course he liked it.  I would highly reccomend both of these movies!

It is super hot here today.   90 Degrees with 90% humidity.  Needless to say I have stayed inside all day.  Poor husband had to mow the yard.  I am just glad he got it done.  I am glad he did though because he said we can go to the lake next weekend.  It will be the first time all summer.  This fat body needs some major sun especially before heading to Houston. 

JL has started up again.  I had a meeting last week and have an event this week.  Kind of like getting out of the house one night a week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment