Followers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another movie, Relaxing and Texas

Last night we watched another movie. We watched No Strings Attached. It was cute, kind of predictable and I probably liked it more than husband. I think Natalie Portman is cute, husband doesn't so that's one reason why he didn't like it. That's just how he is!! If you want to see a chick flick then I would for sure see it.

Today we are Relaxing. As I type this we are at the lake. He is fishing from the pier and I am relaxing in a chair. I am sure there are some things that need to be done around the house but today I just don't care!!! I hope we stay here a few more hours just in time to go home and enjoy some tacos and go to bed!

We both leave in 3 short days to head south to Texas! I am so excited to be there and eat and se friends and family that I haven't seen in a while. I am going to miss my dad and brothers family but their loss!! I will see them in a month when I go back to Tx!

No comments:

Post a Comment