Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Husband will always be Husband but soon he will be.......

Baby Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Yes guys that's right we are having a baby in a few months. Many,many of you know but out of the 3 whole readers I have there might actually be one of you that this might come as a surprise. We are both very, very excited!!!! This whole pregnancy thing has been a journey for us. For some it comes easily but for us that has not been the case. But we are pregnant now and got to see our baby girl/boy a few weeks ago,which made it all much more real. We will find out if we are having a boy or girl in about  4 weeks . My original 20 week sono was scheduled actually later than 20 weeks which was driving me crazy so this week I called to see if they could get me in at the right time and they can so I am thrilled. Husband(soon to be BD) went with me for my 12 week sono and acted super crazy so it is still being debated if he will get to come to this one. I am kidding, he will be there but with tape on his mouth!!!
It seems really weird to be posting about this because we have kept it a secret for so long. I will be posting pictures, hopefully this weekend!!


We both had fun on our trips to TX. This time husband really missed me, not sure if it was me or this BIG belly I am caring around. Regardless it was nice to see him and to get back into our usual schedule!!! We have more visitors in the next few weeks and then I will make one last trip to TX at the end of September for a HUGE family birthday celebration and to take all of my brother and sister in laws baby things off of their hands.

1 comment:

  1. This post cracks me up! Yayyyyyy, I am so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete