Followers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

17 Weeks

 
 
 
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of baby: 4 1/2 - 4 3/4 inches and 3.5 ounces

Gender: ??????????

Maternity Clothes: Not really but I do have some bottoms that I have worn
 
Movement: I think I felt it move last night

Sleep: No problems except having to get up to use the bathroom 

Symptoms: I got heartburn/indigestion for the first time on Monday and I was in tears it hurt so bad.  I had eaten Taco Bell for lunch so needless to say I will not be eating there again. 

What I miss: nothing really

Cravings: last week I craved blueberry muffins but nothing this week.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we are having, registering and go to TX one last time and getting to go thru all of the goodies there!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love that you posted a pic - you look so cute!! I asked the family and here's how we vote:
    Tyler - boy
    Keeler - boy
    Kelley - girl
    Can't wait to find out!!

    ReplyDelete