Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Name Game

I would have never thought that naming a child would be such a challenge,whirlwind or adventure. A year ago we thought we had names for a girl and boy picked out. To our surprise we finally found out we were having a little one we realized the names we had chosen were not still options. So to the books and internet we went,which was a joke. Most of those names are from other countries and we all know BD would never allow our child to have a name from another country. BD was pickier than me, no last names as first names,no boy names for girls and he would prefer to not know anyone that he doesn't like have the same name. To my surprise we were able to come up with girls names a lot easier than boy names!! So the list began a few months ago for first and middle names. The middle names were very easy too as they were all family names. On our drive home this weekend we discussed going ahead and settling on a boy and girl name. Well needless to say I have had some anxiety about this! I would love to wait and see what the little guy/gal looks like first but I LOVE monogrammed things so I don't really think waiting is a good idea. So we think we know what his/her name is but I think we will wait until we see their sweet face in the sono on Tuesday.

The middle names we chose for girl are:
Ann(my moms middle name)
Kay(my middle name)
Lynn(BD's moms middle name)

The middle names we chose for boy are:
Alan(my dads,brother and Calaways middle name)
Joseph(BD's middle name)
Thomas(BD's brothers middle name and my grandads first name)

The middle names have been chosen!!! As long as the girl name doesn't change!!! BD did decide over the weekend that if this baby is a boy he wants him to have his middle name. So well all see come Tuesday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment