Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts.......................

  • The weather here today is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!  There is a high of 75 and I don't think it will even reach it.  It is very Fall like.
  • Auctions have taken over my husbands life.  It use to be estate sales, well those have kind of died off for now so now he is addicted to Auctions.  We have been to 2 in the past week and he hasn't bid for what he wanted so on our way to the auction last night I told him that if he didn't at least bid we were NOT going to anymore.  Well to my surprise he bid and got what he wanted.  Nothing that is picture worthy, just military medals.
  • I have a routine Dr's appointment today.
  • 3 weeks from today we find out what we will be having.  If you ask me what it is I really couldn't give you any specifics of why I think it is one or the other.  It will be a huge surprise to us all.
  • We have the names narrowed down to about 5 for each for first names and 3 middle names for each.  I thought that going into the 20th week we would have a name picked out for either but last night Husband decided that we won't finalize anything until we know for sure. 
  • Husbands birthday is this weekend.  We don't have a lot planned but we are going to have a steak dinner and try a new place for brunch. 
  • Next week we go to Green Bay for a football game and to visit some family.
  • Look how big these angels are getting-
Coleman and one of his friends!!!!

Calaway

And look at this little girl who isn't so little anymore!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment