Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

One of my many Plans

Since we found out we were expecting I knew that I wanted to find out the sex of our baby with gender reveal cupcakes. I would love to have a gender reveal party but since we live by no family or friends I knew that wasn't an option. So I had decided that BD would go to the appointment but we would leave the appointment with our answer in an envelope,then we would take our envelope to a local cupcakery and have them insert the proper color of icing into cupcakes. When I told husband this he said well then I'm not going and I'll just find out at dessert time. I agreed to this. So as of earlier this week I was going alone. Well then I talked to one of my friends and she said I might want to reconsider since the sono is pretty intensive and you never know I might need some support. So I thought about it and decided we will go to the appointment together and we will find out together there at the appointment! Then we will go buy our guy/gal their first outfit from mom and dad,then go to dinner and have dessert. We will soak it up as a couple for a few hours before informing family and friends-this is an advantage we have by living far away!!!

This is the plan as of now but who's to say my mind won't change!!b

With our second and last baby we will do it a fun way so we can include our guy/gal!! I think that's why I am ok with doing it the old fashioned way first go round.

Be sure to check back Tuesday!! Hopefully little guy/gal will cooperate and let us see!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, you can tell your Parents and Ryan Dkyes family first - but we better be next. Can't wait!Blue,Pink??????

    ReplyDelete