Followers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

19 weeks

Please excuse the casualness of the outfit!!!!!!
.


I didn't get to do an 18 week photo since they are usually done on the weekend and we were out of town.  So to make sure that doesn't happen again I decided to do one during the week (but of course it won't post)




Gender: Guy/Gal- next week is the big week!

Maternity Clothes: Not really, but it will be real soon

Weight gain: 2 pounds (from last appt., but thats probably changed)

Movement: I had a little break in between clients today and was relaxing and did feel some kicks 

Sleep: Just waking up to pee!

Symptoms: I am still tired from staying up late over the weekend. Heartburn, heartburn and more heartburn

What I miss: nothing YET!

Cravings: Nothing this week.

Best moment this week:  Feeling little kicks!!!!
I will try and take some pictures this weekend and hopefully they will post!!!  I have had problems with pictures of the nephews/niece too.  Super frustrating!!!!!





Size of baby: 5.25-6 inches and 7 ounces


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 19 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment