Followers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Family wedding

The whole reason I went to TX was because my little cousin was getting married.  I guess she's really not that little if she got married.  It was a busy fun weekend.  I am so glad I was able to attend and be apart of everything. 


I got into Houston on Thursday and headed to have lunch with one of my best friends from college that I had not seen since my wedding and who is expecting her fist little girl in a few short weeks.



We then headed to my aunt and uncles and hung out with family and some of the wedding party.  We had a delicious Italian dinner. 




(I have a picture to go here but some reason it won't load- ugh!)

The next morning we had the bridesmaids luncheon at an Italian food restaurant.  It was fun and delicious.  After lunch we headed out for a super fun shopping trip!!!!!




Friday night was the rehearsal dinner and my first chance to have mexican food.  It was some of the best I have had in a long time or maybe it was just the fact that I actually got chips and queso!!!!






Saturday morning we woke up and had donuts.  Mom, Ash and I then walked to Forever 21 had LOTS of fun!!!!  Then I went and met another friend from college for lunch.  I didn't take any pictures but we will make up for that when she comes to visit in a few weeks.  Then it was wedding time!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment