Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* Again I am being a bad blogger and have not updated since our visitors have been here.

* Speaking of visitors the Baker's were here and we had an amazing time!!!!!!!!!  Lots of eating, catching up and wrangling little boys.  Many memories were made!!!!!!!  I will upload my pictures soon I promise.  Thanks again Baker's for choosing us to spend your vacation with.  Now to begin planning our child free trip!!!!!

* I am loving the Olympics and not sure what I will do when they are over.

* I just bought 50 Shades of Grey.  Not sure if it was a good idea or not.  Hen may have a sibling sooner than later!!!!!!!!!  I'm kidding!

* Henry and I decided to make a trip to Tx in October without daddy.  I cannot wait and hope that Andrew survives without us.

* We go to Henry's first Packer game next week.  They play there first game tonight on TV and daddy is probably hoping that Henry is quite during it.  Good thing it starts around his bedtime.

* Andrew's big 30 is on Monday and we are going to celebrate some more this weekend.  He has requested going to an auction and to the Billy the Kid museum.  Not my kind of fun but it's his day!!!!!!!

* If I send you text with pictures of my baby and you don't respond it makes me very angry.  You know who you are(MCG, HND, RAD). So get with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* My blog update is all thanks to Mrs. Kelley Baker.  Thanks a ton!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment