Followers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Busy, Busy

We have been busy going from here to there. I have been subbing and have definetly got my foot in the door at some schools. I am going to a new school tomorrow and then the rest of the week at the same school. 

We have been in Lubbock the last few weekends. Lots of cousin time! We will be back there for Thanksgiving! I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. Good thing we are super close to being done with our shopping. I guess with the warm temps I don't feel like it can be thanksgiving/Christmas. AND I will have a 2 year old sooner than later. 

About that  almost 2 year old, he is still having fun enjoying the terrible 2's. Due to this him and his dad both need an attitude adjustment. Drive me crazy!!!! Just keeping it real people, it's not all lollipops around here!  I truly love them but they can make me pull out my hair. 


This little cutie outside playing as I type this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment