Followers

Friday, November 29, 2013

Thursday Thoughts Thanksgiving Edition

* I am Thankful to have a few days off to spend with family.

* I am Thankful for my recent career change. I quit my career in the mental health field all in hopes of being accepted into a teaching certification program. I got in!! Hopefully everything will continue to go smoothly with this change.

* Henry started another new daycare and of course he never skipped a beat. He loves it and already acts like he runs the place. This will be his home until he starts kinder.

* I am beyond Thankful for my amazing husband. He loves me unconditionally and uses all his patience on me.  I am Thankful for his hard work that has allowed me to make this recent career change. I am Thankful he allows me to be me and loves me for that.

* I am so Thankful that I am Henry's mom. I love hearing him call my name from the other room and how he is definetly a momma's boy. I am Thankful that I was chosen to have this job that I truly cherish.

* I am Thankful for my family. My parents are the greatest. I know they don't always 100% agree with our parenting choices but they support us anyways. They are always willing to help us in anyway even if that means putting their life on hold. For that I am Thankful.
I am Thankful for my brother's family. His three kids melt my heart! His kids are great with Henry and he thinks they are the greatest thing EVER!





No comments:

Post a Comment