Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Big Boy Bed

Recently I decided it was time to move Henry to his BBB. No reason, just felt since he was 2 it was time. So our journey began. Night one of course went better than expected!!!!! And from then it has just gotten worse. I am ready to throw in the towel. Yes, I admit almost everything else we have done with this child has been a cakewalk.  The past two nights my fat ass and his big butt have tried to sleep in a tiny twin bed. Don't worry Andrew thinks this is nothing, all while he sleeps in our King size bed. The crib is still set up and I would love to throw his but back in it! Hoping tonight is better as I am exhausted right now.  

In a few short weeks were going to tackle potty training so I would love to get this done before another adventure begins.  


Seriously who wouldn't want to cuddle with this dude all night!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment