Followers

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Weekly Review

Last weekend me and little guy headed to Lubbock. No pictures were taken as we were too busy hanging with the fam! Hen had a blast! He LOVES hanging with his cousins!!!!! 

Hen had his first visit to the dentist for a check up. He did much better than I had anticipated. Glad it is over!!!! 

Thursday I had the day off and ran errands all morning plus did some dumpster diving. Yes, dumpster diving, long story, but I was eating breakfast and saw some suspicious men going thru some neat stuff so I decided to join them. And.........Andrew is so happy I did. He got 5 manikins. Just what we needed!!!!! Ends up that Hollister closed in the mall and they just throw everything away. We ended up going back later and got a table, bench and stands for the manikins. Andrew was one happy Dude!!!!! 

My classes start very soon so this weekend we are at home relaxing!!!!!!

And in case your wondering NO Henry is NOT sleeping in his bed!!!! I'm over it, very over it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment