Followers

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Brain Dump

Again, life has been super crazy.  I have been subbing daily and loving it!!!!! Hen is busier and hungrier than ever. And of course Andrew has been working nonstop!!!! Life couldn't be better!!!

We had a great Valentines day. Andrew got a little gift every day from February 1-14. It was way easier than I thought it would be! And I got the greatest gift of all!!! A new ring! I had no idea, never in a hundred years did I think that was my gift! Best Valentines ever!!!!!!!


Hen had 2 birthday parties the last two weekends. He had the best time! 

My whole family came last weekend and we had the best time. Hen thought he was a big boy and had the best weekend of his life. He played so hard and loved every minute of the baseball tournament!!!!! I know he can't wait til the next one. And is still asking for his gaga aka Grandma! My moms grand kids sure think she is the best!!!!!! 

I start my classes this weekend. I am very ready to get this first weekend over!!!! 

Hen being silly while playing with playdoh!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment