Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

All about Henry

This week my little man will be 26 months old. 

He is a mess!!! Out of control mess!!!!! He currently can say most words. Almost daily he amazes his dad and I with a new word. I love hearing his new vocabulary. I love asking him a question and him responding with "ok"! If you ask him what his name is he will respond with baby, so we have been trying our hardest to call him by his name rather than our baby!!!!! Andrew is very guilty of calling him baby!!!!!!!!!!! In a good way! 

He is currently obsessed with anything and everything baseball. Good thing he likes baseball considering the amount of tournaments he will be attending this summer. We play a game of catch multiple times a day. He is also obsessed with trucks!!!! No telling how many times in a car ride he mentions trucks. He loves the new show on Disney jr. Sheriff Callie's, he calls it sey sey for horsey. 

I hate to talk about this and jinx ourselves but  mission big boy bed is going so much better. Next up potty training during our spring break!!!!  Not sure I am ready for this as diapers are the only thing keeping him a baby.  

He eats like a pig and currently requests cupcakes a lot!!!! I blame this on recent birthday party attending and them serving cupcakes. So this crazy momma is going to make cupcakes just for her boy this weekend! 

I love this little boy more than he will ever know. I pray that we will always have this amazingly close relationship. I pray that he always thinks I am amazing and wants me to join him on his adventures. I hope that he always looks up to his older cousins and wants to do everything they do as they are the best role models for him. 


No recent pictures but boy has he changed over the last year. No longer a baby!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment