Followers

Monday, April 21, 2014

Living Life




We have been so busy having fun that updating this blog is the last on my list. We have been busy playing, going to baseball tournaments and hanging with friends. 

Update on Henry. He is a maniac!!!!!! Loves all things boy. Trucks, cars, any ball, tools, sports and being loud.msems like in the last week he screams when he does anything. He Loves to growl, not sure where this came from but he does it all day, happy or sad. When he is with his cousins he thinks he's just as big as they are. Love the relationship they have with each other.  He survived his first session of swim lessons like a champ. He loves the water this year. He is a mess but in such a fun stage!!!!!!! Love that boy!!!!

Update on Andrew. He is working a ton like usual. He got a new truck that his son thinks is amazing! He has been spring hunting and got him a turkey. Life is good in his eyes!!!

My update! I am busy subbing. I've been with the same class for the last 3 weeks and have 3 more weeks with those sweet angels. It's been quite the experience but I would not change a thing. I have never worked this hard and it was complicated at first but I have and will survive. Ready for the summer. Drew and I have a beach vacation planned, some baseball tournaments and my dreaded school work. 






No comments:

Post a Comment