Followers

Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day 2014



3 of my favorite dads in one picture. 

My baby daddy. He has completely surprised me in the last two years. He loves his baby!!!! He is such a hard worker and always puts me and Henry first. What a role model he is for Hen. Drew helps make this parenting gig a lot more fun!!!! 

My dad. The first man that I ever loved. Such a hard headed hard worker. You continue to work so hard for our family. You and my baby daddy are so alike it is scary! Thank you for loving us no matter what decisions we make! 

My BIG brother. Such a role model for his own sons and my own.  You love your family unconditionally. Thank you for allowing me to be such a big part of your children's life as well as loving Hen like you do. 

You all ROCK. You all have your crazy personality traits but I Love you all. Thank you for all that y'all do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment