Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

BORING!!!!

The title of this blog explains what my life is right now.  BORING!!!!!  I am busy looking for a job, had a couple of interviews, and been doing the usual housewife duties.  Andrew has eaten like a king for dinner since I have nothing else to do I have cooked lots for dinner. He hasn't really complained about it but hopefully he won't get too use to it since hopefully one day I will be employed again.  I have made cookies, more cookies and banana nut bread.  The sad thing is is that I am getting kind of sick of baking. 

This weekend we are going to look for the Perfect Taxidemist to do his deer.  Yes we have a deer just hanging out in the freezer in our garage that needs to be mounted.  I am sure it will be tons of fun looking for the perfect taxidermist.  I'm not going to complain too much cause at least I get to get out of the house.  I am going to try to sneak in some  dining room table shopping if I can. 

My parents will be here in 6 days!!!!!!

And Happy Birthday to my dear friend Cheryl Jean Farnsworth.  You are going to have an amazing year.  Marrying the man of your dreams and having a great new family.  Good Luck!!!!!

1 comment: