Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine's

We have had a wonderful Valentine's Day Eve.  We started the morning off by getting our passport renewal sent off for our upcoming Mexico trip.  It was kind of a pain but we are glad it is done. We then did some picture hanging in the office and then off to have a late lunch/early dinner.  We went into St. Paul to eat at a restaurant that one of our favorites from the Food Channel suggested.  We went to The Nook, they are known for their stuffed burgers.  It was good but too close of quarters for Andrew.  They have another location called Shamrocks that we will eat at next time becuase it is suppose to be three times as big.  After stuffing our faces with burgers Andrew decided we needed some cheesecake so we headed over to McCormick and Scmicks.  We also had a tasty cocktail!  After we ate so much we went and took a look around the mall across the street.  It is a pretty good mall that I plan on visiting again real soon. 

Andrew also really suprised me last night when he came home from work with some of these

This is just one of the few times he has ever bought me flowers so this will be a Valentine's I never forget.   I love getting flowers so I was super excited!!!  Last weekend he also bought me a new North Face pull-over so, I must say I have had an absolute Perfect  Valentine's Day!!!!!!!

Since I am unemployed Andrew is just getting a homemade meal and a special dessert so I will blog about his meal and dessert tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment