Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Allergies

I had kind of bad allergies in TX but nothing compared to what I have now.  Right before we left TX (before we knew we were moving) I went to my allergy doctor and was told that I was allergic to almost everything outside as well as peanuts,watermelon and wheat.  Well now that we live somewhere where it rains all of the time and things are really green I am having even more problems.  Last weekend I went to Walgreens to talk to the pharmacist and she suggested something different than the Zyrtec I was taking.  Well the new stuff has not helped at all.  So as of right now I feel like my head is about to expload.  For the past three days I have taken a combination of every allergy pill we have and have not found any relief.  I am thinking I am going to have to go back to an allergy doctor and see what they can do to help.

1 comment:

  1. you just want to come back to TEXAS!!!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete