Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Countdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The countdown is almost done.  At this timenext week I will be so excited I probably won't be able to sleep.  We leave for TEXAS on next Thursday.  We are flying into Amarillo.  Andrew will be spending most of his time at his grandparents farm and I of course will be with my family.  The boys have a baseball tournament in Amarillo so we will go to their games and hang out at the hotel.  And of course I am going to eat all of the foods that I have missed.  Andrew only really wants to eat at Chik-fil-a.  It will be a fast trip but a good trip!!!!  I am just ready to see my family.  It is unknown if I will really see Andrew while there, which will be weird but we will survive I am sure.  When we lived in TX we were apart a lot, but since we have moved here we have not been apart.  Truth is this break will probably be good for us.  He is going to see both sets of his grandparents so he will be busy with his family as well.

I also will hopefully get to see my BFF's new baby girl. Were just waiting on her to arrive!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also hoping and praying that my cousin is able to meet us in TX!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post lots of pictures when we get home.

We don't have big plans for this weekend.  I hear it is suppose to rain, which really isn't a suprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment