Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Texas Trip

Our trip to TX has come and gone. It was wonderful while it lasted!!!!!!!!!! We had lots of fun. Of course all of my time was spent with my family while Andrew spent time with family and friends. He left for the farm as soon as he got off of the plane while I went to Lubbock for the day. As soon as mom and I got into town we went to Ryan and Heather's house. There were three kids there happily waiting to see their KK. We hung out at their house for a while and then I went to see new baby Olivia and her new parents. It was great to see my BFF and listen to her stories of being a new parent. I am so happy for her!!!!!!! Then my parents and Heather and the kids all went to eat mexican food. We had a huge slumber party at mom's house on Thursday night. Friday morning we just ran some errands around town and then made our trip back to Amarillo for the baseball tournament. We made it to the hotel and met up with great-uncle Mike. For supper we had mexican food again. Saturday morning Andrew came back to Amarillo and came to the hotel to hang out before we went to the game. The boys lost their first game but won their second one. Saturday evening we hung out at the pool and ate bar-b-que. Saturday evening Andrew had Grampa's 80th birthday party and then went out with friends. Sunday morning we had another game, which we lost. The boys did great though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ryan's family left to go back to Lubbock while mom,dad and I just did some shopping and then of course ate more mexican food before I had to get back on the plane. It was a fast trip but it was great to be in TX and to be able to see the boys play baseball.


Of course I took pictures although they are mainly of Crimson. The boys were too busy most of the time to stop for a picture.



Crimson Reigh Dykes




KK and Coleman playing Wii


Coleman and his Silly Bandz





Ready for Amarillo



Slumber Party


She loves her tongue!



Being silly with their BFF





This might be picture overload but their was just too many to choose from. 

Now the countdown is on until they come to our NEW HOME.  I cannot wait for them to see where we now live.  Less than 3 weeks!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Crimson is the cutest thing and looks like she is so spoiled....LOVE the outfits. Too bad it was so short and my silly hubby planned his branding at a terrible time. So glad you enjoyed your trip. Miss you!! - Kelley

    ReplyDelete