Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

Happy July 4th to everyone from Minnesota!!!!



We have had a wonderful weekend.  It was suppose to rain today but it hasn't so that has made it even better.  Yesterday we worked in the yard in the morning and then went to run some errands.  For dinner we had chicken, noodles and fried squash.  It was delicious.  This morning we woke up and went out to eat breakfast then came home and packed a picnic.  We went to a lake that we have never been to before and really liked it.  It was a little chilly so we did not get into the water.  We did although drive to the other side of the lake that we had been at and found a place that we really want to go back to.  It will be perfect for him to fish at and me to get some sun.  Tonight for dinner we had brisket,corn on the cob and twiced baked potatoes.  Tomorrow we don't have any major plans.  We are going to have french toast for breakfast and I need to organize some Christmas decorations that I brought back with me from TX. 

I have two short weeks of work the next two weeks, which I am really happy about.  We are at the under two week mark of my whole family coming to visit.  I cannot wait to show Ryan, Heather, Calaway, Coleman and Crimson everything there is to do here!!!!!!!!  I hope they are as excited as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment