Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

BWE

BWE= Busiest Week Ever!!!!!!!!

Ok, probably not our busiest week ever but pretty close.  Especially since we moved to Minnesota.  Monday I started my new job and had to drive about 45 minutes for training.  Tuesday was the same and then I went to a friends house for an information meeting on Advocare.  Wednesday I went to work at my regular office then had to drive 45 minutes for less than 5 minutes to have to turn around and come home.  That evening I went back to the same friends house and we went to a JSL event. It was fun and I met lots of other new girls, one of them having a boyfriend that went to Tech.  Hopefully we will be able to meet up and watch some games this fall.  Then on Thursday I had a super busy day at work and Andrew has a dinner meeting so he won't be home til late.  It feels like I have not seen him in days.  We are very spoiled with our nightly routine.  We will both be home tomorrow night and we are going to take advantage of it!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment