Followers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rock My World

Today Andrew and I celebrate our 4 Year Wedding Anniversary!!!!!  I cannot even begin to think that it has been that long.  Oh how things have changed.   From living in a 1200 sq. foot apartment in Midland, Tx to now living in a home I LOVE with a newborn baby all the way in Minnesota. 



I am more in LOVE with Andrew Joseph today than I was 4 years ago.  I LOVE the life that we are currently living.  LIFE is pretty perfect right now. 


We had a kind of hard year with the pregnancy and bedrest but Andrew was GREAT during it all.  He took care of me and our unborn baby at the time.  Thanks, Andrew for all of your help and support!


Now we have our little boy and are enjoying our new life.  And Andrew has continued to be a wonderful husband and dad during this transition period.  Andrew- you are the BEST DAD EVER!!!


I cannot wait for many, many more years together!!!!  4 years has been a blast but I can only imagine what lies ahead for us.  Thank you LOVING me and taking care of Henry and I. 







No comments:

Post a Comment