Followers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* Today is our anniversary and we have nothing romantic planned.  That's just who we are!!!

* The weather is yucky here and is going to be for the next few days.

* I have been packing up Hen's 0-3 months clothes and it makes me sad but happy.  He is at such a fun age!!!! It makes me NOT want to go to work.

* We play the lottery, yes we are those people.  Well I have always said that if we won I would keep working.  Change of plans, this week I have decided that I will NOT work ever again.  I want to stay home with my babies!!!!!!!!

* We don't have any more plans for the rest of the summer.  Seems kind of crazy and amazing all in one.  We will make our annual trip to Wisconsin for a Packer game and then I have some fun things planned for Andrew's 30th birthday.

* Not sure if everyone knows this about us Van Bakel's but we LOVE us a good deal.  We buy junk and re-sale it on Ebay.  Let's just say we have a good thing going.  While we were in Tx I stumbled across a vintage purse at a great price that I hope to sell at an even better price in order to buy me something that I have wanted for a while to commemorate the birth of my son!!!!!  I am so excited about this!!!!!!!!  I will keep you posted.

* I am starting to think of ideas for ANdrew for his first Father's day.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment