Followers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

7 Months Old





You have become quite the talker latley and show more and more of your personality everyday.  By the looks of your pictures some would say that you are very serious sometimes unhappy baby but you are the complete opposite of that.  You love to smile and giggle especially at your mommy and daddy. 


You have become more and more mobile.  We have to watch where we leave you so you don't get into all of daddy's goodies.  You are trying more and more of mom and dad's foods.  You aren't took sure about anything yet.  You do like an afternoon snack of Vanilla Wafers.  You still look like your dad and I am just hoping that on most days you don't act like him. 


You had grandma and grandad come visit and soon you will have your great aunt and uncle. And of course your friends the Baker boys are coming.  I am hoping they can teach you a thing or two.  You also have a big month coming up with going to your first Packers game.  I know your dad is very excited about this adventure. 

Thank you Henry for bringing complete and utter joy to your dad and I.  I cannot believe that you are 7 months old and will be driving way before I am ready.  I love you more than you will ever know and am so thankful that I can call you my son. 

Love,
Mom


Oh how my little guy has changed!!!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment