Followers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

* I have really been bad about posting. Nothing really to post about and I like spending my time doing other things.

* I have gotten off work early a lot this week and have loved it!!!!!  More time with my baby.

* Hen officially has a tooth coming in.  It is about time.  It feels like we have been teething for months. 

* Henry can also now sit up by himself.  How is this possible?  How is he old enough?

* I will have a 7 month old baby boy next week.

* My aunt and possibly my uncle are coming to visit next weekend.  Can't wait!!!!

* It is really close to time for the Bakers' to come visit.  So EXCITED!!!!!!

* I have to start planning something for a special someone's 30th birthday in a few weeks.  Not sure what to do since he won't let me get a sitter for Hen.

* I am ready for the Olympics to start, I am sick of the crap on TV.

* I LOVE Big Brother and  can't get enough of it!!!!  I love that it is on 3 times a week. 

* I am beyond blessed with the wonderful things in my life but have so many things that I would love to change.  I hope in the near future we are able to make them happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment