Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Boring Post

I am officially unemployed.  I have mixed emotions about this.  I know my time left in Mn will go by quickly with all of the little stuff we have to tie up but I will miss going to work everyday.  Although I know I will LOVE all of my extra time with Henry.  And I am extra glad that his days at his daycare are over.  I hated dropping him off although it didn't seem to phase him as he never cried when I dropped him off.  Andrew and I think that he didn't mind going there because she never watched him and he was free to roam and do what he pleased. Glad those days are over!!!!!!  Over the next 8 days we have some errands and little chores that we must complete before Andrew's last day of work. 

We are not going to be able to close on the original planned date but it will still work out.  We are getting frustrated with our underwriter but know it will be worth it in the long run. Thankfully we have a few days to play with.  Soon we will be home owners!!!!!!!

Less than 2 weeks and my mom will be coming to visit one last time.  Henry and I can't wait.  We are going to shop, lounge and of course eat. 

We got our pictures from our photographer and they are precious.  Thankful that I was able to get them done while still living here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment