Followers

Friday, November 16, 2012

Single Digits

Nope not talking about the temperatures here in Mn but talking about the amount of days we have left before we are Texans again.  Earlier this week I mentioned to Andrew that it seemed like this has been planned for a while.  He informed me that it has been going on for 2 months but really longer than that if we consider when we started discussing the possibility.  Needless to say we are sick  of living amongst boxes.  I am so over it!!!! It's not fun and it's not fair for our little guy.           And.........
then there is our house disaster.  I don't even know where to begin and am  just going to say that it sucks but truly we have way more to be thankful for than to complain about.  Hopefully we will have some definite answers in the next few days.  
Back to being Thankful.  I am so Thankful that I have my two boys, I love them so much.  They both make me smile, cry and happier than I ever have been.  They mean the world to me.  I am so Thankful that Andrew and I are both employed. Thankful for my  parents and brother and his family.  Can't imagine what I would do without my family.  So Thankful for our friends.  Love that I can chat with some of my girlfriends thru text messaging. Love technology!

Please say a prayer for those impacted by the train crash in our soon to be town.  It breaks my heart to think of what these families have and are going through.  This morning as it was on the National news I was telling Henry that we would soon be living in that town and I started to tear up.  I remember this event from when we lived in Midland, such a special time for those involved.  Wish I was there to help.  Many of my friends have made their way to donate blood.  






No comments:

Post a Comment