Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Boring Updates

I missed my Thursday Thoughts.  Don't have an excuse, just lazy!!!!

Life has been going by at sonic speed and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon.  Hen and I are going to Lubbock on Thursday to celebrate BIG!  We have a very special birthday and anniversary and then of course Easter! We'll come home for 3 days then head back to Lubbock for Andrew and I to head to New Orleans, woohoo!!!!!  Come home for 3 days then Hen and I are headed to Dallas. Then Andrew hunting. Home for 2 weeks, back to Dallas(Canton) with the inlaws, then Andrew hunting again, home for a week and then to Ruidoso for Memorial Day with my family.  I am exhausted just thinking about it, but extremely Thankful to be able to do all that we are doing.  Living up north we didn't travel much so we are making up for that.  It's going to be a great summer. We have  a few more little trips planned as well.

Hen has still been acting crazy at daycare!!!  I can't worry about it too much as I know we are doing the best we can.  He has been getting in more trouble at home too.  Hopefully it's just a stage. 

Henry has a new(and his only) 2nd cousin.  She is just precious.  Hopefully we will get to meet her soon!!!!  Garrison Grace Carper

We got to meet Mr. Ike last weekend and had the best time.  He may have slept through the visit but us parents and the big kids had a ball.  Our visit's are never long enough!!!!  We can't wait til they come here soon and we will for sure see them in May.  Love You Guys!!!!

We have not been good about taking pictures of our little guy.  I have the camera packed for Lubbock and hope to get some new ones then.






No comments:

Post a Comment