Followers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Birthday and Anniversary

Happy birthday to the BEST mom, grandma, mother-in-law, aunt, sister and wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to my absolute best friend!!!  Even though you are my mom I tell you everything and sometimes maybe too much.  I cannot imagine where I would be without you.  You are the best role model a girl could ask for.  You do so much for our whole family and especially my little family of 3.  I love the relationship you have with my crazy husband, except when you guys gang up against me!!!!  I am so happy to be able to celebrate with you this year after too many years away.  I hope this is the best year yet and here's to many more.  
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!







New pictures are needed as you and Hen have changed a little!!!!!!

And of course here's a toast to one more year of bliss being married to the man of your dreams.
Dad and Mom's Anniversary!!!!

Love you guys!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment