Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Quick update

* life has been super busy, but a blast!!!!!!

*Andrew and I had a blast in New Orleans with our friends The Bakers,  we ate a lot, drank some and laughed non stop. A post will come soon, with pics!

* Henry and I just returned from a trip to Dallas with my whole fam except Andrew! It was amazing, and I am so glad to be able to go on these trips to make up for lost time while we were in MN!

* I am making this blog post from the newest IPad!!!! My husband is amazing and surprised me with it for an early Mother's Day!! I better get busy planning his Father's Day!

* Andrew is going hunting this weekend and Hen and I are staying here and I cannot wait.  Being home 2 weekends in a row will be amazing!!!

* Hen is days away from taking his first steps! It's about time! I am ready, but then again I'm not.  My baby is growing up way too fast.


1 comment:

  1. We did have a blast! I'm working on going through pictures for my vacation post right now. Can we go back?

    ReplyDelete