Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* Longest day I have had in a long time!!!!!

* Hen was sick all night so I got no sleep. Thankful we have no plans this weekend.

* The NFL draft started today so hubby will be busy with that for few days.

* We are so ready for consistent warm weather.

* Hoping to have some friend time this weekend, family time involving water and some new recipes!!!,

* I have decided to transfer my JL membership and got that all lined up today, hope I enjoy it.

* I have a BIG surprise planned for hubby for Father's Day/ birthday. Just have to get a few things finalized.

* I never thought I would love the iPad as much as I have. Good job Drew!!

* We are headed to Dallas/Canton next weekend. Excited to do some shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment