Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Worst.Weekend.Ever

Our weekend was horrible. Andrew woke up Saturday morning with the stomach bug that Hen had had earlier in the week. Not sure how they share illnesses when they have little contact daily!!! So Hen and I loaded up and went to Chik fil A for breakfast. We came home, Hen took a nap and I got our pool set up. Henry and I enjoyed some outside time until my cell phone died. It turned itself off and then wouldn't turn back on. Panic attack!!! Off to Best Buy we now go, I needed to go anyways to get a cover for the iPad so it worked out great and they got my phone functioning again. We stopped and got a pizza on the way home. At this point we all needed a nap so Andrew was in our bed, me in the spare and Henry in his. We finished the night with watching Lady and the Tramp!!!!!

Sunday Andrew felt much better so we all enjoyed some outside time and fun at the park.

Hoping our week is better. Looking forward to our trip to Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment