Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* Again, another crazy day of weather. It's freezing!!!!!!!! What's even funnier is when one of my crazy clients talks about the weather being bi-polar, she is dumb!!!!!!

* Both of my boys seem to be feeling better. Thankfully, I couldn't handle much more of Drew being sick! Men being sick is the worst.

* It hasn't even been a month since we went on vacay and I already need another. We leave for Ruidoso in 3 weeks!

* My clients have gone completely nuts this week, 2 in jail for alcohol charges, one thinking her husband is abusing her(not true) and another thinking I am her personal driver- think again!!!!!

* Andrew looked at Pinterest for the first time and chose cream cheese chocolate chip cookies, I didn't like them but he did. Hen seemed to like them too!

* We leave for Dallas tomorrow. I hope we have nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment