Followers

Friday, May 17, 2013

Confused

I made a Thursday Thoughts post yesterday but it didn't post. Hmmmmmmm......

Anyways, we have a weekend at home and I can't wait. I've already completed many of my chores and the pool is filled. Hoping to spending lots of qt in the water with my boys this weekend. 

The weather here this week has been great. Next week it is officially summer. Seems like it was just Christmas, although I'm already thinking of the holidays. 

I have been to Wal Mart and HEB too many times this week. Trying to have lots of fresh fruit is hard work.

I can't wait to spend Memorial Day weekend with my fam. This trip is likely to be EPIC. Not sure if that's good or bad!

Somebody has a new nickname: Dude with a 'Tude, he tells us "no"many times a day and has quite an opinion. Wonder who he gets that from?!?!?






1 comment:

  1. "Dude with a 'Tude" - love it! Those pictures made me lol ;)

    ReplyDelete