Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* So happy it was a short week!

* We have BIG plans for the weekend. Friday we will be hitting the big town of Lubbock to party like college kids with our good friends The Reeves.  #drewsgothispartypantieson

* We are also going to the water park on Saturday. I cannot wait to see the joy on Hen's face. He will love it!

* Hen is officially a walker. #abouttime 

* I got verbally attacked this week at work and waited to tell Andrew til last night and he did over react and said lots of cray cray statements, but still doesn't think I should quit cause I won't have anything to do all day. 

* We are already talking about the Holidays around here. Andrew has already got his days off planned. Wow, how is that possible? It just makes me sick thinking about it. #toostressful  #mybabywillbetwo

* I have so much to be thankful for. I love my family, friends and job(most days)!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I need to know more about this verbal attack?! Have a great weekend in LBK!

    ReplyDelete