Followers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend 2013

We had an amazing weekend with my wonderful family. My whole fam was there plus my moms brother, his wife and my cousin and her new baby. We were missing my  other cousin but she will be at our next family vacay!!!! We all had a blast!!!! We ate, watched baseball, ate, some drank, ate, swam in the hot tub and played cards. We were so busy having fun that I didn't take any photos of everyone, I only have a few snapped on our phones. I am so glad that we are Texans again to enjoy in these special times. Henry had a blast, he is definitely his daddy's child and loved the outdoors. He will be in heaven when he realizes we are going back in a few months!   

Thank you to my wonderful parents who did so much work to make this weekend fun. Thanks to my brothers family who allow us to cheer on the boys like maniacs. Thanks to my uncle, aunt and cousin for coming to make memories that I know my grandparents are so proud of. Love you all!!!!

But most of all Thanks to all of the men and women who have served our country.






No comments:

Post a Comment