Followers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had the perfect Mother's Day weekend. Henry and I went to Lubbock and spent it with my mom doing absolutely nothing! We ate great food, talked and watched 2 special boys play baseball via the Internet. I was so Thankful to spend it with my mom since I have missed the last few years. 

Henry and his daddy gave me the perfect gift besides being able to go to Lubbock, an iPad. I had no idea I wanted one, and now I don't know how I ever survived without it. Hen also gave me the gift of him taking his first real steps. Grandma was determined and she made it happen!!!

Speaking of grandma, aka: my mom, she is the best role model and giving person EVER! I am so lucky to not only call her my mom but also my best friend. My little fam and my brothers fam would be lost without her. She loves me and my brother, our spouses and of course her grand babies more than life itself. I love spending time with her and am so blessed to live close and can't wait to share many more memories! Love you mom!








The reason I am a Mother!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, his first steps!! Yau Henry! Glad you have had a great Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete