Followers

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Calling all Catholics

Who knew we don't know any Catholics? 
We have wanted to get Hen baptized ever since he was born but didn't want to do it in MN, so the idea went on the back burner. We are now settled and have found a church we like but the real problem is Godparents. We thought we had it figured out until I called the church yesterday. So back to the drawing board we go. We may be celebrating his high school graduation and baptism all together. Please let me know if you are reading this and are catholic. 

We had a good weekend. Drank too much on friday evening, and paid for it on Saturday. The weather was too chilly on Saturday for the water park so we just hung with my other favorite kids. Hens molars are coming in and he has been a bear so he has been napping longer than usual. Sunday we did yard work and Andrew got super sunburned! #andhesthesmartone

This weekend we are headed to the farm. I know Andrew loves taking Henry to visit his papa. We have a picnic planned if the weather cooperates.

After this weekend we will be home for a few weeks and I couldn't be more thrilled. I am ready to stay home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment