Followers

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* Teething is for the birds. Poor baby has been grumpy and super sleepy. This momma has been on the verge of losing it. #needlotsofalcohol

* Hen sure did go cold turkey on the bottles. As of Sunday he has had nada. He had a hard weekend with teething and I think he just decided he was over them. 

* We went swimming twice this week and he was more interested in watching the other kids. #socialbutterflyunlikehisdad

* I am so ready to stay home for a weekend.  There is still a few more things we need to do around the house.

* My crazy cousin is moving back to the states and I couldn't be more excited. She will be living closer to us then she has in years. And she's going to be a famous writer!!!!!! #shoutoutACG

* Still working on the whole Baptism/Godparents situation. Wow, who knew it would be this hard.

* I cannot wait to celebrate Andrews 2nd Father's Day!!!!! I sure hope he likes his gift!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment