Followers

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Truthful Tuesday

Truth is......I could be happy with Hen being my only baby. Not sure if this is God telling me that my body shouldn't have another baby or what. I saw a special this morning on The Today show on only children and it said that studies show that only children are not any lonelier than children with siblings. Andrew really does want another, so what he wants he gets!!!!  Well see........

Truth is......we had a wonderful weekend. I loved watching Andrew with Henry in the river. After we left Andrew kept saying I knew that baby would love it.  Wonder when Andrew will ever quit calling him "the baby". Andrew got super sunburned again, like swollen ankles even as of yesterday. Not sure when he will learn.

Truth is..... I can't wait to be home for a few weekends. And then the next few trips we have planned are fun trips, not just trips to visit family. We are going to the Big Bend area for the 4th, Henry and I are going back to Dallas with my family, Ruidoso with ALL our friends and then San Antonio. 

Truth is..... I need a haircut so bad my hair won't stay curled. I hand no idea where to go! I went to my old girl in lubbock for my last one but I know I need to find one here locally.  

Truth is... I inherited a monogram machine from Andrews grandma over the weekend and am so excited. My mom already has one and I'm hoping between the both of us we can knock out some super cute stuff. Problem is I don't even know where to begin with mine. It's a little different than moms so she's not any help. And I've been all over town looking for someone to help and was told the closest place is lubbock. So to lubbock I go, I know Andrews mama will be so happy to see it being used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment