Followers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

* So happy tomorrow is Friday. Grandma is coming to town and its going to be amazing! #henhasthebestgrandma

* We have started potty training at our house. How is this even possible? I have to admit I am not ready for this. #hewillalwaysbemybaby



* How is it already July 4? I can't believe it. We don't have any plans for the actual day but are going to Big Bend next weekend.

* It has been so hot here. I know it's been hot everywhere, but oh my goodness. 

* Big Brother started last night and I Love it!!!!!! I love summer time just because of that show. The 2 Minnesotan's do not impress me!!!!! I'm not sure who I'm rooting for. 

* I cannot wait for football to start. I can't wait to go to a Tech game. That is something I sure have missed!!!!! 

* We are getting some new brick on our house. Wow what a mess it has made our yard and let's just say the new brick doesn't match the old brick. #allandrewsidea

* I hate it when people can't do things on their own and have to steal your things/ideas. Or how about instead of stealing you just have the decency to ask. #enoughisenough 


No comments:

Post a Comment